Is your company currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator? If yes, then you need to asked them correct questions so you get the right candidate and not someone you need to teach.
A Salesforce Administrator should have knowledge of Validation Rules, Objects, Fields, Workflow Rules, User Profiles and General Knowledge. So I have prepared questions to ask interviewee about Salesforce.com. This may even help people who are going to the interview for a salesforce.com administrator position.
- What is the difference between Lookup Relationship and Master-Detail Relationship?
- True or False? If you were to delete a record that had a lookup to a child object, all child object records would get deleted as well.
- Where is the view Account hierarchy link?
- What does the Account Hierarchy tell or do?
- Where can you make a field required?
- What actions can you call with Process Builder?
- What type of Workflow Alerts are there?
- Validation Rules, What are they use for in Salesforce?
- What is Dataloader?
- What is the difference between Profiles and Roles in Salesforce.com?
- What one standard object in Salesforce is a conjunction object?
Check out my Other Blogs:
VisualForce Made Easy
Dataloader Made Easy
Give me feedback or post some questions that I missed out on.