Here is a scenario I had where an user was seeing a currency field that was displaying a different currency then it should have.
So for Example:
Currency Field Name is: XYZ Amount
This field is located on the Account Object.
So an account record is displaying everything correctly except the XYZ Amount is showing in GDP instead of USD.
How to fix it?
A couple of things to check:
- Check in the record edit mode or preview if there is a drop down of a field named Account Currency.
- Change the currency to what this record should be at.
- Simple and fixed.
- Go to the Page Layout. (Setup | Customize | Account | Page Layouts | name of the page Layout)
- Type into the fields search section, Account Currency
- Drag it to the Page Layout.
- Go to the record that is having the issue and hit Edit
- Locate the Account Currency Field and change the value to what you would like it to be.
- Hit save. Your done.
- Go back to the page layout and take the field away if that is your business policy.