Authored by Zishan Razzaq

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

100 Sample Formula Salesforce Guide

Scenario:
Had to figure out a formula to use for Lead Aging. I needed it quick because it impacted production.

Solution:salessasasss
I found this great guide and wanted to share it with everyone. It is "100 Sample formula Salesforce Guide". Something that every admin/developer should have.
It is a great guide to start one off with formulas that we would end up using.
Here is the link http://crmsuccess.blogs.com/files2/100_sample_formulas_v6.pdf 

Oh I found my formula and I tweaked it for my needs: Lead Age
IF(ISPICKVAL(Status , "Open"), ROUND(NOW()-CreatedDate, 0), IF(ISPICKVAL(Status, "New"),ROUND(NOW()-CreatedDate, 0),NULL))
Hope this was helpful.
Regards,
Zishan

VisualForce Made Easy

MMAXTRA

Watch Me Fight 

No comments:

Post a Comment